Last Updated: September 2012
IMD respects the intellectual property right of others, and we ask our customers to do the same. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the procedures protecting service providers set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Copyright Office Web Site, www.imd-hosting.com
Designation of Registered Agent
IMD Hosting designates Rusty Putzler as its agent designated to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement ("Copyright Agent"). The address of the Copyright Agent is:
The telephone number of the Copyright Agent is (+377) 45 273-306. The facsimile number of Copyright Agent: (+377) 45 273-306. The email address of the Copyright Agent is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (as designated above) with written notice at the postal, email, and/or facsimile address above that includes all of the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
2. Identification the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (e.g., "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on www.imd-hosting.com").
3. Identification of the material that you believe infringes your copyrighted work, and provide sufficient detail to allow Connectria to locate the material (e.g., any URL's, file names or other identifying information). If some but not all of the material on any given web page allegedly infringes your rights, please specifically identify which material is infringing.
4. Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that has been infringed.